Saturday, July 31, 2010

Ratatouille-Rats?


hii there!

I have been requested CONSTANTLY to share about my thoughts on Ratatouille-then I had an urge to talk about rats themselves. I adore the movie Ratatouille, but it seems a bit childish to ME (and that's saying a lot.) It was funny at times, but I'm not a big fan of movies with animals as main characters. What I WOULD like to talk about is the popularity between rats and mice! Many people (including me) find mice much cuter than rats; do we truly have a reason to dislike rats more? The same with cockroaches and ladybugs! Many people (not all) love collecting lady bugs, though I don't see any friends of mine collecting cockroaches-even though we see them everywhere! So now you tell me, what is your opinion of rats?

I do not expect any of you to answer me. :D

5 comments:

  1. Ok, first of all, I find mice and rats to both be awesome. But because I hate tails, this is why I freaking adore hamsters.

    and PUH LEASE saveena. ladybugs and roaches are entirely different.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Request: Blog about what you like in friends :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha yeah, your explanation makes sense :)

    and sure, i'll do it one day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YESSSSSSS!!!!!! my idea wuz posted!!!!!!!!! im happy now ;)
    i like mice better becuz their tail is shortar lol...long times scare me :??

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh and i agree with amy too hamsters=G hahahaa besides they have a stubby tail

    ReplyDelete