Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Favorites?

hii there!

I have been requested to blog about my favorite color/colors. I thought I might as well expand this into ALL of my favorites. I'm not a big fan of favorites just because in some ways its hard to choose. When I'm asked what my favorite color is nowadays, I don't really give a specific color. I mean, I would just say, "all of the colors in the rainbow...except the yucky ones." Yeah, not a great answer-though I'm not a very decisive girl. There's so many colors to choose from-have you heard of the color vert? Maybe you have, maybe you haven't. It's supposedly a greenish color, though I have no clue. So now, you tell me- what are your favorites, of anything?

I do not expect and of you to answer me. :D

12 comments:

  1. no i have never heard of color vert. i shall now google it.
    .....
    .....
    .....
    it is a greenish color. i dont know if its because of my computer resolution, but although its cool, its not that good of a color.

    hmm ill blog about my faves later and you can check it if your bored enough.

    although my fave colors are black and white

    ReplyDelete
  2. my fav color... i guess you would already know... is GREEN.

    ReplyDelete
  3. saveena!! rite about ratatouille!!! thats an amazing!!!! movieeeees r good to write about ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well then take pills to get your blogging mood up :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ^ i dont think they make those pills, and you would like green... greenhill.. ewww..

    ReplyDelete
  6. hmmph. CREATE A PILL THEN (;

    i totally forgot about this blog.. >.<

    ReplyDelete