Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Pumpkins&Roop!


















hiii there!

Well, ideas that I have received were asking about pumpkins and Roop! I'm not a big fan of pumpkins, though they aren't that bad. Pumpkin pie is pretty good, but I prefer apple pie-something sweeter. What I especially love about pumpkins is that you can carve them; that is if you have skill! Don't you hate it when you work hard carving a pumpkin to realize it starts molding in a couple of days? It frustrates me. How about I start talking about something-or someone-who does NOT frustrate. Hmm, ROOP!♥ There's too many good things to say about her. Uhh, well she is my best friend! She's pretty amazing, I couldn't live without her. Okay, well that was a bit exaggerated; I'm pretty sure I can live without friends and become a hobo, but friends make life better! All you readers out there-get to know her?
So all of you people who are still reading (MY ROLE MODELS):
Do you all like pumpkins? And don't you think that Roop is great?(I think yes.)

11 comments: